Artilux NMF operates according to lean management principles and approaches every project with flexibility: they can employ any number of innovative assembly technologies to deliver your desired product efficiently and sustainably.
- 19 semi-automated assembly lines
- mass-produced products, as well as high-precision specialty products
- customer-specific assembly lines
- final products or sub-assemblies with plastic, metal, wood, textile components PCBs, etc.
- 2 cord automatic processing machines
Artilux NMF is fully equipped to perform ultrasonic welding, a method of joining thermoplastics through the use of heat generated from high-frequency mechanical motion.